Monday, May 26, 2008

They Are Not Twins!!



Everywhere we go, people will ask, twin?? Hehe..NO!! They are different by 14 mths..hehe..


When Aneen was a baby, people always said dat she looks like her opah..my mother lar..if dat so, means, looks like me lar..Nooo..like her opah..like me lar..only cuter..hahahahaha..poyo lar those people..my daughter, looks like me lar..10 hours of laboring, u want 2 give credits 2 others aa?? wat lar u..



Now Ayyen is 7 mths..n people says he looks like his tokmi..my mother in law..PULAAAKKKK..weiii..my son lar..of coz lar looks like me also..thou only 4 hours in dat cold scary witty labor room, he's mine u know..

When Aneen was born, d nurse in d labor room told me, "Puan, anak Puan ada lesung pipit.." hehe..i juz smiled, alhamdulillah..however she's gonna look like when she grows up, i dun care, she'll always look sweet..i dunno..those who have dimples, always look sweet, rite?? im sure my Adik, Cutam n Nadd agrees wit tis tot...

Hehe..my best friend, mizan said, "doh anok dio, sumo nok ikut supo dio..sikit pung dio x wi rupo oghe laing.." So, they looks like me lar..basically..they have my eyes..they have my features..they have my love..

(hahahahaha..wat love got to do wit all tis?? i also dunno..juz feel so dizzy rite now..mayb due 2 d bihun dat i ate during lunch juz now..i think we cannot eat bihun 4 lunch..my cousin nadd also had bihun 4 lunch 2day, n rite now she's also suffering of headache like me..mm..so lalut..)
Ehh daddy..dun worry..they got ur name with them..hehe..dat 1 registered in BC, IC n all u know..so, they are also yours lar..
Still..they both are not twin..i dunno why people keep asking dat..they have d same head..their hair amount, also almost d same..but d sizes r different..rayyan is 7.7kg last week..n nazneen i think is around 11kg now..1 is walking, running around already, n another 1 is still in d stroller..twin?? which part??

the above pic was Aneen when she was same age as ayyen now..in tis 2 pics, aneen and ayyen look d same..when i was pregnant 4 d 2nd time, we had a 3D scan..d baby inside looked exactly like aneen..hahahaha..d face, d chin, d nose..everything..when he came out, also looks like aneen..but now, they have their own looks..of coz lar kan..hehe..

Amazingly, 1 looks like my mother, n another 1 looks like my mother-in-law..n people still say they r twin...subhanallah..

No comments:

Digital Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com