Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thanks Maan

Before i forgot, i want to THANKS MY BELOVED HUBBY 4 SENDING & SPENDING TIME HERE, AT MY OFFICE, WITH ANEEN & AYYEN, LAST NITE..


THANK YOU..THANK YOU..THANK YOU..


U see, i'm working at a small publishing company..(so many people asking me am I working??) as a PA..hehe..2 executive chief editor..my cousin said, ala2 ugly betty lar..n then she quickly changed her sentence..but this 1 not ugly lar, pretty betty..hahahahahah..yeahh rite..(anyway, thanx k.noor..xoxoxo)

N since i've a degree in masscomm (LONG LIVE MASSCOMM UITM!!), to make it sounds so perfect, majoring in journalism, i kinda also need to do some editing, translating and writings as well..depends on what my boss want me to do..its like sharpen my blunt writing skills..hehe..

2 make it short (i'm infected with my nadd disease), yesterday was our deadline for our special issue..so everyone were so busy finishing or at least trying 2 finish whatever articles, news, write ups dat they have to do..so did i..but then it's still like unfinished business..usually, since im only incharge in admin, so when everyone else stayback at the office, i can juz go back home on time to my babies..

But yesterday once i stepped into my hubby's car, my phone started ringing..my office number appeared on d screen..we went 2 giant, still got few calls..mm..i don't do much, but i do help..and when we came home, aneen was sleeping..it was around 7:30pm (huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...) n ayyen juz woke up..so i told my husband, i think i wanna go 2 d office after dinner..n b4 we had our dinner, ayyen slept again..hhahahahah..so lucky them..

Around 10, Aneen woke up..it's about time, so we went to my office..n there, my husband waited there with Aneen n Ayyen till i finish helping watever i can help lar..aneen was playing around..hehe..like she works there as well..

After 2 hours, about 12, we went back home..n u guys know something, around 2 hours in the office, x sign of sleeping or wanted to sleep from aneen or ayyen..only d daddy kept yawning..poor daddy..

THANK YOU MAAN..U JUZ CAME BACK FROM PENANG AND U WERE SO TIRED BUT U STILL WANTED 2 SEND & COME WITH ME TO THE OFFICE..LUV U..MMMUUUUAAAAAHHHH......

No comments:

Digital Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com