Tuesday, December 29, 2009

oo yeah..it was my jumper..

Almost forgot to tell..Aneen was wearing my jumper..yeah..my mak is passing all my bajus to her cucu..all this while it all was kept well in a bag..yea lar, i'm the only gal in the family..all others are brothers..hehe..i don't know how to tell, but something really touch my heart whenever I look at her wearing whatever was mine before..can't wait til she's 21..mak will pass my 21st locket that she took away when i was 22..funny huh..i thought one its mine, its mine lar..but mak said, "awak dh 22..buat apa pakai loket 21.." oo..i don't know there's such theory..mm...

3 comments:

jq.person@hotmail.com said...

mak mu mmg klakor.. (kakakku dapet 21st yr old loket, terus dia tawen.. kehkehkeh..)

Dang Fatiha Subkylatifputri said...

tue aa..aku nganga kejap bila dia mintak blk tue..aikk..cantu eyh mak??

NIk Fauziah Nik Hussin said...

deng..soo funny lah mem naznah hehehe!

Digital Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com