Thursday, June 13, 2013

K.A.M.I


The kids are growing up..up up & away!!! She is 7 this year..more n more n more like me..and very close to her Daddy..she's a typical Daddy's Girl..like me lar, truly Anak Apak..ahaks..what's new??? And he is 6 this year..like my little shadow..wherever i go, he'll be there..cuddling, playing, SULKING!! Hisy..very garang, also like me..what's new???

This blog of mine is soooooo bersawang..why?? MALAS..hihihih..plus, Facebook is a totally distracted to this blogging..teruk kan?? and also because my writing skill (ada ker??) is already berkarat..hukhukhuk..

There are so many things to tell and update..but i don't know where to start..so better don't start?? hahahahaaha..yeah..if not i'll having prob on how to stop it..again, another excuse..ok..will pay a visit again, when i am rajin..bila?? when i am rajin..;)

No comments:

Digital Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com