Friday, March 26, 2010

Senang sangat teka teki tue

Since i was small, i like to play puzzle with Apak and my brothers..everytime we got the chance to sit together, we always gave each other teka-teki that for us, still new and hard for others to get the answer..sometimes, saja jer bagi peluang 2-3 hari to get an answer..it's the same thing when i met my cousin..and i always gave them the right answer..until one stage, before my cousin gave me a teka-teki, he'll say, "malas aa bagi teka-teki kat awak..awak boleh jawab.." Hahahaha..kebetulan lar li...

Like, binatang apa yang kaya?? Binatang apa yang kedekut?? And, kenapa piano jatuh dari kapal terbang?? U can try and give me the answer..i'll tell you whether you are wrong or right..

I still remember my brother, Adan, once he gave me a teka-teki..it sounds like this, "kenapa aiskrim cair di tengah panas??" He was 7 at that time..so i took some time to answer his smartest and brightest teka-teki..sadly for him, i gave the right answer lar kan..duh!!
And when my husband joined our family, dia punn tumpang sekaki the excitement of main teka-teki with us..but i love his latest teka-teki most..

Last tuesday, and also his birthday, he was sent to Sarawak to attend a meeting..and I forgot to bring my phone on that day..later on the afternoon he gave me a call.."u dapat tak mms i??" so i told him i left my phone..and he said, "cuba teka i jumpa siapa?? I ambik gambar dengan siapa td?? Siapa lagi hensem??"

Hahahaahaha..i said, "Dr Fazley lar.." hahahahahaha..and he was soooo surprised.."There are over 5.6 billions manusia kat dunia nie, macam mana u boleh teka yang betul??" hahahaha..Daddy, senang sangat teka-teki tue..i punn tak tau macam mana i boleh jawab..tapi i tau lar itu jawapannya..seriously guys, my husband tue frust punn yea jugak..i tak tau, sebab i gave him the right answer or sebab i gave him that answer..

Hubby told me, he asked Fazley either they can take photo or not?? And then siap he told Fazley, "my wife minat sangat kat u.." hahahahaha..i terharu..and i also malu k..hahahaha..being A Fazley, of coz lar boleh kan (ayat-ayat yang akan buat my husband rasa cam nak campak i keluar dari kereta..)..and then my husband said, "i nak tanya dia, siapa lagi hensem.." Spontaneously Fazley said, "of coz lar dia kata husband dia.." and my husband said, dalam hati dia, "mm..yea sangat lar tue.." hahahaha..still, i luv u lar maan...

No comments:

Digital Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com